OT: Hair club for Wade Boggs.
Jim Tiberio
2004-01-26 05:04:34 UTC
I was looking for some weather news on WTNH and an ad for some hair club
pooped up. I recognized the before pictures as Wade Boggs. He's pimping
himself now:

http://www.medicalhairrestoration.com/pressroom.html
Dave Bismo
2004-01-26 05:23:34 UTC
On Mon, 26 Jan 2004 00:04:34 -0500, "Jim Tiberio"
Post by Jim Tiberio
I was looking for some weather news on WTNH and an ad for some hair club
pooped up. I recognized the before pictures as Wade Boggs. He's pimping
http://www.medicalhairrestoration.com/pressroom.html
Wade's also on their TV infomercial. Caught a few seconds of it early
Saturday morning.

It makes sense that Wade would get a hair restoration. The Hall of
Fame won't let him wear a Devil Rays hat, so he needs something to
cover his scalp.

-Bismo.
Jim Tiberio
I missed that, I wasn't sure how old this has been.
Dave Bismo
2004-01-26 17:04:15 UTC
Post by Jim Tiberio
I was looking for some weather news on WTNH and an ad for some hair club
pooped up. I recognized the before pictures as Wade Boggs. He's pimping
http://www.medicalhairrestoration.com/pressroom.html
Wade's also on their TV infomercial. Caught a few seconds of it early
Saturday morning.
It makes sense that Wade would get a hair restoration. The Hall of
Fame won't let him wear a Devil Rays hat, so he needs something to
cover his scalp.
-Bismo.
I missed that, I wasn't sure how old this has been.
He's been doing radio ads for this company for a long time. I always
hear them on WFAN and ESPN radio. I never saw the infomercial until
this past weekend. Wade looked really dorky, BTW. He was brushing
his hair with his hands and then swinging an imaginary bat.

-Bismo.
HJ
2004-01-26 05:38:59 UTC
Post by Jim Tiberio
I was looking for some weather news on WTNH and an ad for some hair club
pooped up. I recognized the before pictures as Wade Boggs. He's pimping
http://www.medicalhairrestoration.com/pressroom.html
Did you see on Mad TV last night, the skit of a car dealership's ad with
Wade Boggs in it (not the real Wade, but one of the cast playing him)?
Funny.
--
Reading, after a certain age, diverts the mind too much from its
creative pursuits.

So, why are you reading this???
--HJ

yastrzemski atsign insightbb dot com
Jim Tiberio
Did he play a sleazy dealer?
HJ
2004-01-27 00:00:43 UTC
Post by Jim Tiberio
Post by HJ
Post by Jim Tiberio
http://www.medicalhairrestoration.com/pressroom.html
Did you see on Mad TV last night, the skit of a car dealership's ad with
Wade Boggs in it (not the real Wade, but one of the cast playing him)?
Funny.
Did he play a sleazy dealer?
No, the fat guy played the car dealer, who would keep "talking" to Wade,
then they'd do an *obvious* cut to another location, with
cartoon-looking, crayon drawn background. The joke was that Wade wasn't
really anywhere near the guy; a spoof of really cheesy local used car
dealership ads.

Jay Michaels
2004-01-26 15:30:04 UTC
Post by Jim Tiberio
I was looking for some weather news on WTNH and an ad for some hair club
pooped up. I recognized the before pictures as Wade Boggs. He's pimping
http://www.medicalhairrestoration.com/pressroom.html
Funny thing about Wade Boggs is he may still be acting like a pimp. A woman
I work with told me that some guy named "Wade Boggs" was hitting on her
daughter. Apparently, this girl had no clue who he was and Boggs said
"don't you know who I am?".... she said, "no, should I?".... ROFL

I'm not saying I believe the story, but it's funny as hell if it's true.
Dave Hannes
2004-01-26 16:23:49 UTC
Post by Jay Michaels
Post by Jim Tiberio
I was looking for some weather news on WTNH and an ad for some hair club
pooped up. I recognized the before pictures as Wade Boggs. He's pimping
http://www.medicalhairrestoration.com/pressroom.html
Funny thing about Wade Boggs is he may still be acting like a pimp. A woman
I work with told me that some guy named "Wade Boggs" was hitting on her
daughter. Apparently, this girl had no clue who he was and Boggs said
"don't you know who I am?".... she said, "no, should I?".... ROFL
I'm not saying I believe the story, but it's funny as hell if it's true.
I was in Winter Haven last year and had dinner at the Applebees'
there...they have local sports memorabilia, with a whole section devoted to
the Devil Rays...half the stuff there were Wade Boggs' items (bat, jersey,
pics, etc...).

Jim Tiberio
Any signed toupees?
Ken
2004-01-27 01:23:21 UTC
Post by Dave Hannes
I was in Winter Haven last year and had dinner at the Applebees'
there...they have local sports memorabilia, with a whole section devoted to
the Devil Rays...half the stuff there were Wade Boggs' items (bat, jersey,
pics, etc...).
I recommend the Fiesta Lime Chicken.
--
Don't Get Eliminated! http://www.spiketv.com/shows/meec/

http://www.coxar.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/
Jim Tiberio
I believe it if she is in her early twenties.
Vinnie S.
2004-01-26 16:59:44 UTC
Post by Jim Tiberio
I was looking for some weather news on WTNH and an ad for some hair club
pooped up. I recognized the before pictures as Wade Boggs. He's pimping
http://www.medicalhairrestoration.com/pressroom.html
You think it will work on me?

Vinnie S.
Jim Tiberio
2004-01-26 17:01:44 UTC
Post by Vinnie S.
Post by Jim Tiberio
I was looking for some weather news on WTNH and an ad for some hair club
pooped up. I recognized the before pictures as Wade Boggs. He's pimping
http://www.medicalhairrestoration.com/pressroom.html
You think it will work on me?
Vinnie S.
Based on that old picture from when you dated Liza Minelli I would say you
need to save your $ for some facial plastic surgery.
Vinnie S.
2004-01-26 17:19:07 UTC
Post by Jim Tiberio
Post by Vinnie S.
Post by Jim Tiberio
I was looking for some weather news on WTNH and an ad for some hair club
pooped up. I recognized the before pictures as Wade Boggs. He's pimping
http://www.medicalhairrestoration.com/pressroom.html
You think it will work on me?
Vinnie S.
Based on that old picture from when you dated Liza Minelli I would say you
need to save your $ for some facial plastic surgery.
You mean this one:

http://profiles.yahoo.com/friggin_vinnie_2000

where I am on the left?

Vinnie S.
Jim Tiberio
That's the one. You need help.
Vinnie S.
2004-01-26 18:04:01 UTC
Post by Jim Tiberio
Post by Vinnie S.
http://profiles.yahoo.com/friggin_vinnie_2000
where I am on the left?
Vinnie S.
That's the one. You need help.
And some facial plastic do fix the damage that Liza's beating did to me.

Vinnie S.
mario
2004-01-26 18:26:10 UTC
On Mon, 26 Jan 2004 12:01:44 -0500, "Jim Tiberio"
<snip>
Post by Jim Tiberio
Based on that old picture from when you dated Liza Minelli I would say
you need to save your $ for some facial plastic surgery.
http://profiles.yahoo.com/friggin_vinnie_2000
where I am on the left?
Vinnie S.
To the left of Liza?

mario in toronto
--
it's been a hell of a ride.
thanks guys.
thank you firing grady.
Vinnie S.
2004-01-26 19:34:21 UTC
Post by Jim Tiberio
Based on that old picture from when you dated Liza Minelli I would say
you need to save your $ for some facial plastic surgery.
http://profiles.yahoo.com/friggin_vinnie_2000
where I am on the left?
Vinnie S.
To the left of Liza?
mario in toronto
Yes. I dated her once. I am on the left.

Vinnie S.
Teddy Zartler
2004-01-26 22:05:24 UTC
Post by Vinnie S.
Post by Jim Tiberio
I was looking for some weather news on WTNH and an ad for some hair club
pooped up. I recognized the before pictures as Wade Boggs. He's pimping
http://www.medicalhairrestoration.com/pressroom.html
You think it will work on me?
Vinnie S.
Based on that old picture from when you dated Liza Minelli I would say you
need to save your $ for some facial plastic surgery.
http://profiles.yahoo.com/friggin_vinnie_2000
where I am on the left?
Vinnie S.
Made me spit my Kroger Cheese Bits on the screen.

Teddy
Vinnie S.
2004-01-26 22:18:28 UTC
On Mon, 26 Jan 2004 17:05:24 -0500, "Teddy Zartler"
Post by Teddy Zartler
Post by Vinnie S.
http://profiles.yahoo.com/friggin_vinnie_2000
where I am on the left?
Vinnie S.
Made me spit my Kroger Cheese Bits on the screen.
Teddy
It's OK. The relationship didn't last long.

Vinnie S.
HJ
2004-01-26 23:59:02 UTC
Post by Jim Tiberio
Post by Vinnie S.
Post by Vinnie S.
Post by Jim Tiberio
Post by Vinnie S.
Post by Jim Tiberio
Post by Vinnie S.
Post by Jim Tiberio
need to save your $ for some facial plastic surgery.
http://profiles.yahoo.com/friggin_vinnie_2000
where I am on the left?
Vinnie S.
Made me spit my Kroger Cheese Bits on the screen.
Teddy
Kroger Cheese Bits??? Tell me that's not the staple of your diet...

What state do you live in? Kroger rules the roost here in Kentucky;
they're based in Cincinnati.

Teddy Zartler
2004-01-27 00:15:28 UTC
Post by Jim Tiberio
Post by Jim Tiberio
Post by Jim Tiberio
need to save your $ for some facial plastic surgery.
http://profiles.yahoo.com/friggin_vinnie_2000
where I am on the left?
Vinnie S.
Made me spit my Kroger Cheese Bits on the screen.
Teddy
Kroger Cheese Bits??? Tell me that's not the staple of your diet...
What state do you live in? Kroger rules the roost here in Kentucky;
they're based in Cincinnati.
Indiana...they were very big when I lived in Jarja too.

Teddy